Rootsie Homepage | Weblog | Tracey | Ayanna | Reasoning Forum | AmonHotep
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:11:33 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Rootsie
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  General Board (Moderator: Rootsie)
| | |-+  Anyone but Bush -  best thing I've read latel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone but Bush -  best thing I've read latel  (Read 4192 times)
ptaured7

AfricaSpeaks.com

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2004, 10:45:46 PM »

What a great essay.  We can all  blab on, myself included, about what others should do to effect "revolution" and "emancipation" and "self determination", but one suspects they are waiting for us in Babylon USA and Babylon Europe to release the death grip first.

Kerry is the chosen successor, if by some miracle Bush is defeated, which is looking more and more unlikely.  But who cares?  The president is a figure head.  Oh well, read Rootsie's article, better than I can discuss it.One of the best peices on tweedledum and tweedledee I've read of late.  It should be posted internationally!  Historically, the Democrat Party leads this nation to war.  Remember Gore, who proposed expanded military expenditure over what Bush was promising to deliver in the last run up to the big fraud (election).  

I read on another site sometime ago a proposition for positive action and change.  If enough people excersise non cooperation for only one week with every aspect of "the power" stockpiling enough food to last that long, right before the election and then refused to vote, this would send a profound message and one suspects that if enough people heard about such a plan that decent people across the political spectrum who justifiably perceive the "government" as an organized crime racket, would join in.   Not necessarily in the street but in the pocket book - you would risk alot more than going to the proverbial commons on Saturday to wear funny costumes and "protest".  Something might actually be gained from it.

DO NOT VOTE.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length