Rootsie Homepage | Weblog | Tracey | Ayanna | Reasoning Forum | AmonHotep
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:17:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Rootsie
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  General Board (Moderator: Rootsie)
| | |-+  I Raise My Head and give JAH Thanks and Praises
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I Raise My Head and give JAH Thanks and Praises  (Read 8028 times)
Ras_Spencer

Rootsie.com

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2003, 12:57:05 AM »

i write this with tears in my eyes, i have called myself a rasta for the past 3 years and my locks have grown along with my knowledge, and only today do i actually consider myself rasta.. my eyes are open. the light of jah shines on my heart... the wicked ways of babylon are clear to me.. i finally overstand the way... i finally see the truth... i am nothing but a small seed with a small sprout, and i will grow, grow to stand tall with JAH RASTAFARI.
thank you rootsie, you have helped free another white man from a deceitful babylon shystem. one love
ras spencer
Rootsie
Roots

Rootsie.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2003, 01:41:57 AM »

Well Give Thanks, Ras.
Please share your insights.
Rootsie
Ras_Spencer

Rootsie.com

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2003, 12:23:13 PM »

my insights are this (for 6am sat. morning Wink): i have broken babylon's mindshackles, and i'm now free to grow to be 1 with the him praise jah
sorry thats the best i can do for now, all these revelations have been trying and i find it extremley difficult to articulate my love of jah in a way that hasn't been said a thousand times before
Rootsie
Roots

Rootsie.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2003, 03:24:24 PM »

"I have broken babylon's mindshackles"
Can you explain?

Rootsie
Kebo

RastafariSpeaks .com

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2003, 06:33:41 AM »

Yeah thats a BIG statement for anyone that says the've broken those babylon mindshackles.
If you've broken them off, please share and show the rest of us the way. Its becoming common knowledge for some people that breaking off the mindshackles is the way, but how to break them off at once is a mystery and if you've solved the problem please explain to Jah children mon.

As I'm writing this I'm doubting that you are truly free. Then again,
"Those who don't trust enough will not be trusted" - Lao Tsu

At the same time, you can hear in the way One writes, their degree of freedom. Freedom appears to be a quality that is either evident or is not, it comes through in speech and thought or it doesn't, and Jah kids can recognize the difference. And if it is, Jah people will move in that direction.

Kebo

The Original Blueprint
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length