Rootsie Homepage | Weblog | Tracey | Ayanna | Reasoning Forum | AmonHotep
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:37:13 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Rootsie
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  General Board (Moderator: Rootsie)
| | |-+  The beginning
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The beginning  (Read 8516 times)
convictions

RastafariSpeaks.com

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2003, 03:43:12 PM »

ever wondered who the true beginning started with or from? well i believe it can start with no other but the true God himself. i know others believe differently but i dont think there was no other way the world could've been started. if you believe differently please post so that i can gain kowledge of other's belief.
Rootsie
Roots

Rootsie.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 01:20:20 PM »

It's hard to respond to this. What do you mean by the 'true God'?

Rootsie
convictions

RastafariSpeaks.com

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 02:56:04 PM »

What i mean by the true god is the source of life himself......the one who created earth and man as i would believe..................the beginning and the end.............known as jehovah, yah weh, God, and as others would call him..........the reason why the wind blows, the trees grow, we love etc.
Rootsie
Roots

Rootsie.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2003, 03:24:54 PM »

well Yahweh was a Midian storm and thunder deity who lived on top of Mt. Sinai who over the years morphed into some peoples idea of the One true God.  Other humans have had other ideas, all pointing to the Divine Creative Essence of the Universe. Its best to try not to scuffle about names.
convictions

RastafariSpeaks.com

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 10:40:20 PM »

but can you give me your thoughts on where man originated or who/what is this divine essence that has us breathing?
Rootsie
Roots

Rootsie.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2003, 03:25:41 PM »

We originated from where all originated from, from the undifferentiated. The Egyptians called it 'Nun'. The first of Genesis in the Bible describes it.  We are products of a divine universal intelligence. As are all things.  We are one with this Divine Intelligence-how could we be anything other?
The very first deities humans conceived of were star gods and goddesses.
howcomyoucom.com
amonhotep.com

If you know what makes you breathe then the answer is no farther from you than that.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length